||Accounting / Airlines, Aviation & Aerospace / Animation / Apparel & Fashion / Architecture & Planning / Arts and Crafts / Automotive / Banking / Biotechnology / Broadcast Media / Building Materials / Business Supplies & Equipment / Capital Markets / Chemicals / Civic & Social Organization / Civil Engineering / Commercial Real Estate / Computer & Network Security / Computer Games / Computer Hardware / Computer Networking / Computer Software / Consumer Electronics / Consumer Goods / Consumer Services / Cosmetics / Dairy / Design / Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing / Entertainment / Environmental Services / Events Services / Facilities Services / Farming / Financial Services / Fine Art / Fishery / Food & Beverages / Furniture / Gambling & Casinos / Glass, Ceramics & Concrete / Government Administration / Health, Wellness & Fitness / Hospital & Health Care / Hospitality / Human Resources / Import & Export / Individual & Family Services / Industrial Automation / Information Services / Information Technology & Services / International Affairs / International Trade & Development / Internet / Investment Banking / Investment Management / Judiciary / Law Enforcement / Law Practice / Legal Services / Legislative Office / Leisure, Travel & Tourism / Libraries / Logistics & Supply Chain / Luxury Goods & Jewelry / Machinery / Management Consulting / Maritime / Marketing & Advertising / Market Research / Mechanical & Industrial Engineering / Media Production / Medical Devices / Medical Practice / Mental Health Care / Military / Mining & Metals / Motion Pictures & Film / Museums & Institutions / Music / Nanotechnology / Newspapers / Non-Profit Organization Management / Oil & Energy / Online Media / Outsourcing & Offshoring / Package & Freight Delivery / Packaging & Containers / Paper & Forest Products / Performing Arts / Pharmaceuticals / Philanthropy / Photography / Plastics / Political Organization / Education & Research / Printing / Professional Training & Coaching / Public Policy / Public Relations & Communications / Public Safety / Publishing / Railroad Manufacture / Ranching / Real Estate / Recreational Facilities and Services / Religious Institutions / Renewables & Environment / Restaurants / Retail / Security & Investigations / Semiconductors / Shipbuilding / Sporting Goods / Sports / Staffing & Recruiting / Supermarkets / Telecommunications / Textiles / Think Tanks / Tobacco / Translation & Localization / Transportation, Trucking & Railroad / Utilities / Venture Capital & Private Equity / Veterinary / Warehousing / Wholesale / Wine & Spirits / Writing & Editing / Manufacturing & Production / Insurance
|Overview: (Functional - Technical - Configuration - Project Manager Roles Available)
Due to the continued growth of our Consulting practice, we are currently recruiting for Human Capital Services System Implementation Consultants to join our Chicago or London teams. As a part of the Team, you will find that our global brand and entrepreneurial environment will give you the support you need to apply your industry and technical experience to build your career across a wide range of services to meet our client’s most important needs. As a member of our team, you will also contribute to some of the most important activities in our firm which include operating and growing the business, serving the client, developing the best people, and shaping our culture.
All professionals on our human capital services team provide experienced workforce planning, talent management, HR programs, HR structure, and change management services that help you align your workforce with the organization's overall business strategy. We focus specifically on HR strategy development, workforce planning and gap assessment; developing, rewarding, and managing organizational talent; and identifying an effective HR process, program, and functional improvements. Our skilled team also manages the people risks associated with organizational and technology change.
As a Consultant in our Human Capital Practice, you will work with a select group of professionals aligned, in an entrepreneurial environment, to provide Consulting Services to include
- Develop and implement human capital strategies that complement business strategy
- Manage change with strategies that build buy-in and mitigate risks
- Build and implement efficient HR service delivery models and organizational designs
- Transform the HR function from administrative to strategic
- Address talent and workforce requirements/gaps of the organization
- Develop and implement plans for successful integration of people during mergers and acquisitions
It’s an exciting time to CHC Labs!
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Participate in and lead portions of complex Human Capital Transformation projects. Leadership examples might include data conversion lead, system test lead, process definition and documentation lead, change management lead, etc.
- Employ skills around the evaluation and implementation of packaged software solutions, particularly with an HRIS, Performance and Learning specialization. Primary software package includes Taleo, but knowledge of: Workday, Ultimate Software, SuccessFactors, Saba, Halogen, PeopleClick Authoria, StepStone, Vurv, BrassRing, Kenexa Recruiter are a plus
- Employ technical and functional skills around the evaluation and implementation of packaged software solutions, particularly with an HRIS, Payroll, and Talent Management specialization.
- Assist in identification of new business opportunities. Such activities include development of new methodologies and tools, participation in proposal opportunities, market research, and other internal initiatives when possible