|Overview: (Functional - Technical - Configuration - Project Manager Roles Available)
Due to the continued growth of our Consulting practice, we are currently recruiting for Human Capital Services System Implementation Consultants to join our Chicago or London teams. As a part of CHC Labs, you will find that our global brand and entrepreneurial environment will give you the support you need to apply your industry and technical experience to build your career across a wide range of services to meet our client’s most important needs. As a member of our team, you will also contribute to some of the most important activities in our firm which include operating and growing the business, serving the client, developing the best people, and shaping our culture.
CHC Labs professionals on our human capital services team provide experienced workforce planning, talent management, HR programs, HR structure, and change management services that help you align your workforce with the organization's overall business strategy. We focus specifically on HR strategy development, workforce planning and gap assessment; developing, rewarding, and managing organizational talent; and identifying an effective HR process, program, and functional improvements. Our skilled team also manages the people risks associated with organizational and technology change.
As a Consultant in our Human Capital Practice, you will work with a select group of professionals aligned, in an entrepreneurial environment, to provide Consulting Services to include
- Develop and implement human capital strategies that complement business strategy
- Manage change with strategies that build buy-in and mitigate risks
- Build and implement efficient HR service delivery models and organizational designs
- Transform the HR function from administrative to strategic
- Address talent and workforce requirements/gaps of the organization
- Develop and implement plans for successful integration of people during mergers and acquisitions
It’s an exciting time to CHC Labs!
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Participate in and lead portions of complex Human Capital Transformation projects. Leadership examples might include data conversion lead, system test lead, process definition and documentation lead, change management lead, etc.
- Employ skills around the evaluation and implementation of packaged software solutions, particularly with an HRIS, Performance and Learning specialization. Primary software package includes Taleo, but knowledge of: Workday, Ultimate Software, SuccessFactors, Saba, Halogen, PeopleClick Authoria, StepStone, Vurv, BrassRing, Kenexa Recruiter are a plus
- Employ technical and functional skills around the evaluation and implementation of packaged software solutions, particularly with an HRIS, Payroll, and Talent Management specialization.
- Assist in identification of new business opportunities. Such activities include development of new methodologies and tools, participation in proposal opportunities, market research, and other internal initiatives when possible
- Understand CHC Labs and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to bring value to clients. Develop long-term client relationships and networks. Develop relationships with other CHC Labs team members across all practices to serve client needs.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, finance, engineering, computer science, management information systems, or related field
- Minimum of two (2) years of related experience; previous related industry and consulting experience highly preferred
- Functional depth in one or more of the following areas: complex payroll processing, Vurv, BrassRing, Kenexa Recruiter are a plus
- Demonstrated leadership, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio) required
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, research and resolve issues, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding strategies and regulations, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment, and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of duties
- Must be able to travel up to 50% for client engagements
- Prior Taleo implementation experience mandatory